ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for elderly relatives

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

visa for elderly relatives

Post by zahmed05 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm

I am on T1 General and will be eligible for indefinite in Feb 2015. My parents are seriously ill back home and dad on dialysis for last one year. I don't have anybody who can take care of them so I was wondering what are my options here if I want them to come and stay with us here?

Any advise will be appreciated.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

They can visit you but their medical treatment would have to be funded privately. Otherwise nothing differs from the answers you were previously given in March this year.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#803798

The UK does not support chain migration unless in very specific circumstances and I wonder if you considered their situation now and in the gfuture before you embarked on your quest towards economic migration to the UK?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.