ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kisok
Newly Registered

Urgent help

Post by Kisok » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 am

Hello friends,

I have few question to ask;

1. I am on ILR and my wife was refuge to ILR so which visa I have to apply for her? Her Tier-1 will expired in mid of December.

2. My daughter she is born here so can I apply her naturalisation base on me.

3. If I have ILR and my wife has dependent visa so can I claim child benefit for my daughter or other benefit.

4. If I apply benefit and my wife will eligible for ILR next year she got any problem on her ILR if I apply child benefit or other.

Please help me.

nadeem toheed

Post by nadeem toheed » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:10 pm

1- Partner of settled person in UK (Using the appropriate form)
2- Yes , Using MN1 form
3- You can claim child benefit on your name and child tax credit and working tax credit on joint name
4- No
Other senior members will do their views (Appreciated)
Nadeem

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Regarding point one, do you mean your wife was refused ILR? If so, why and as your application was PBS based, is she on dep leave, if so, since when?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kisok
Newly Registered

Post by Kisok » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi D4109125
Yes my wife was refuse her ILR because she had driving offence by police. And she was on my dependent from 2008 we was on Tier 1 General PBS point base system.

Kisok
Newly Registered

Post by Kisok » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi nadeem toheed

Thanks for reply please can you explain me which form I have to filed for my wife. FLR (M) it's right for her please help me more in question 1.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Extend as a PBS applicant or possibly on FLR(M) before current leave expires until 24 months has lapsed since the date of non-custodial conviction. The conviction must have been issued by the Court not the police.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.