ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for partner

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naku9
- thin ice -

Looking for partner

Post by naku9 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 am

Hi all,
I am looking for partner to apply Tier 1 Entreprenuer visa in a India.

Do not PM this user!

Thanks .

*Edited by Moderator

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am

Do not solicit financial partner wrote:The T&Cs of this board have today been amended, to include :-

Attempts to solicit financial partners to circumvent immigration law will not be tolerated.

Existing posts contravening this will be moved out of sight. Any new posts posted from now could also well lead to the offending member being banned from this board.

This new T&C has been introduced simply because this board cannot vouch for the financial integrity of members making such posts, and thus we wish to cut out the possibility of this board being used for fraudulent purposes.
I am leaving this up to highlight that you are breaching the forum rules. You have been placed on - thin ice - as a final warning, I have also disabled your PM ability, do it again and you will be banned. This is not tolerated!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.