ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit Visa for my Mother in India - Please Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssh4478
Newly Registered

UK Visit Visa for my Mother in India - Please Help

Post by ssh4478 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello All,
I am a British Citizen and want to invite my Mother in India to visit us here in the UK. She is 68 yr old. We will be sponsoring her trip and we have sufficient documents and funds to support the application. However the problem is that my father is deceased and my mother has no regular income. My sister in India looks after my mother and helps her financially. My mother has an ancestral property on her name but no funds in Bank account as she has no income.
Please can you suggest what documents would be required to strengthen her case? Can my sister provide a letter saying that she supports my mother financially? Is there any template letter I can look at?
Your help in this would be really helpful.
Thank you
S

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 am

does your mother stay with your sister?

also see the below thread - a similar case

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=919832

ssh4478
Newly Registered

Post by ssh4478 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Sorry for the delayed reply. No, she isn't. She stays in her own house but receives financial help from my sister.

mcaashraf
Newly Registered

Re: UK Visit Visa for my Mother in India - Please Help

Post by mcaashraf » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi, Did you apply for your mom's visa? Please share the outcome if you dont mind.
Thanks in advance.
ssh4478 wrote:Hello All,
I am a British Citizen and want to invite my Mother in India to visit us here in the UK. She is 68 yr old. We will be sponsoring her trip and we have sufficient documents and funds to support the application. However the problem is that my father is deceased and my mother has no regular income. My sister in India looks after my mother and helps her financially. My mother has an ancestral property on her name but no funds in Bank account as she has no income.
Please can you suggest what documents would be required to strengthen her case? Can my sister provide a letter saying that she supports my mother financially? Is there any template letter I can look at?
Your help in this would be really helpful.
Thank you
S