ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guru's & Experts please Read !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Guru's & Experts please Read !!

Post by S&T » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Timeline
Entrepreneur team
Applied: 12/12/12
Rejected: 15/05/12
Appeal made: 29/05/12
Hearing date: 17/11/2013
Only Refusal reason: Me and my partner do not have access to each others funds.
Money is held in our personal accounts. (HSBC for me and Lloyds for my partner)

1 : We have tired opening a joint ac in UK but banks wont allow us and they have given a letter to confirm that they wont allow us to open a joint ac just for VISA purposes. Also my partners bank(lloyds) has provided letter to say that the funds are free from any liability in my partners ac and he can use it as he wishes to do, but they cant confirm that the funds are available to me.

Please can all the Experts and Guru's Advise us as to how we can support our appeal in the court

our barrister said that we cannot use evidential flexibility as it is superseded by 245AA of the immigration rules and this restricts us from providing any additional new evidence and also allows UKBA to request info from us at their discretion and not as an obligation when they are assessing our application.

She has said that we can use Paragraph 52A to defend our case.

Is this point enough to defend our case. Please can anyone advice as to what other points can we use in our defense ?
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”