ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier -1 Entrepreneur Application form - outside UK (Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wireless
Newly Registered

Tier -1 Entrepreneur Application form - outside UK (Pakistan

Post by Wireless » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi

I am preparing application for Tier-1 Entrepreneur from pakistan and need help to find the right forms and document requirements to support the application.

Apologies for the basic question as this must have been answered before. I have been trying but confused due to multiple type of forms

Experts -> Please help with latest requirements and which forms are required for Tier-1 Entrepreneur application from Pakistan

I plan to apply in last week of November13

So far i have got Maintenance bank statement, IELTS and US$ bank statement showing investment amount.

Urgent reply would be really helpful....thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Jenlord

Re: Tier -1 Entrepreneur Application form - outside UK (Paki

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Wireless wrote:Hi

I am preparing application for Tier-1 Entrepreneur from pakistan and need help to find the right forms and document requirements to support the application.

Apologies for the basic question as this must have been answered before. I have been trying but confused due to multiple type of forms

Experts -> Please help with latest requirements and which forms are required for Tier-1 Entrepreneur application from Pakistan

So far i have got Maintenance bank statement, IELTS and US$ bank statement showing investment amount.

Dear,

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... s/vaf9.pdf

Although you should have googled it :) where u applying from? Khi or other city?
I exist in a world beyond yours.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Statements from non uk banks will not be accepted??? I reckon they will be if regulated by FSA??

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 pm

I noticed that you had been granted ILR in your previous posts, why you still need t1?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Wireless, if this question is for someone else, please make sure you state that and not (mis)lead people into thinking this questions actually relates to you.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Jenlord wrote:Statements from non uk banks will not be accepted??? I reckon they will be if regulated by FSA??
Unfortunately, your personal reckoning does not form part of UKBA policy. Money held overseas has to be evidenced with letter in a precisely defined format. Please refer yourself to para 64-SD (a) (v) the policy guidance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 pm

See also Appendix P
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Lucapooka wrote:
Jenlord wrote:Statements from non uk banks will not be accepted??? I reckon they will be if regulated by FSA??
Unfortunately, your personal reckoning does not form part of UKBA policy. Money held overseas has to be evidenced with letter in a precisely defined format. Please refer yourself to para 64-SD (a) (v) the policy guidance.
In addition, one can add bank statement to the documents? Could that be a positive point? Or only the letter will do?

remoteali3030
Newly Registered

Post by remoteali3030 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm

have you got visa. please let us know. many thanks