ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport retain by homeoffice

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anup123
Newly Registered

Passport retain by homeoffice

Post by Anup123 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi, my visa got refused and visa time expired as well. Homeoffice retain or kept my passport. I have applied again without passport. Please could you share your experience what you did or what happens to your passport after your first application got refused. Did you post your second application without passport. Please I would applreciate your time and advice in this regard. Thank you

Anup123
Newly Registered

Post by Anup123 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I am in tier 2 and first application was for change of employement and obviously I left the previous sponsor so my visa was curtailed and expired during the process of first application but unfortunately got refused and they retain my passport. I have applied again with out passport .. If have gone through similar situation please share your experience and would be appreciated. Thank you

malathil
Newly Registered

Post by malathil » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 pm

why did you resign before you got your new visa?

Anup123
Newly Registered

Post by Anup123 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Condition was such that you can't continue doing the work. So had to leave ...