ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prev earnings Urgent plz hlp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neoz007
Newly Registered

Prev earnings Urgent plz hlp

Post by neoz007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:54 pm

I have been living in UK on work permit since Sep 2006 and prior to Sep 2006 I have been working in India. I am planning to show my past 12 months earnings from April 2006 to March 2007. As my earnings are not continuous for 12 months in a single country, I am planning to show my past earnings in UK on a pro-rata basis for 6 months i.e. from Sep 2006 to March 2007 so that I qualify under previous earnings section. Now, as I cannot get the tax returns papers for these 6 months since I shall be filing for tax returns at end of april 2007, Please guide me what needs to be done to qualify under this section. Also please let me know if my approach is correct.

goluraam
Newly Registered

solutions??

Post by goluraam » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Did u get a solution??
Please advise I am facing the same scenario.

neoz007
Newly Registered

Post by neoz007 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:24 pm

nope... seems no one is intrested in answering...!!!

leoguy

Post by leoguy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:59 am

Hii
If you are willing to show just your UK experience then its alrite ,you can wait till april end to get the Tax returns and then apply but even then it comes for just 7 months experience.If you can show other work exp for few months more then it should be all fine.

Accoring to guidelines is, you need to show the earnings for any 12 out of the 15months recently.
If you have a complete break(no other job i presume) for 6 months in the last 1 year then im afraid you need to wait for few more months before you apply.

With my experiece i would suggest you wait till you meet the criteria than just risking the application by hurrying.

Good Luck!