ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any chance at all for me. Visa revoked:-(

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandyego
Newly Registered

Any chance at all for me. Visa revoked:-(

Post by sandyego » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Please kindly advice me on what to do in this case. This happened on my second trip to the uk. I admit i made a mistakeby booking wrong dates for my tickets and hotel reservation. i really need to rectify this and reapply for my uk visa. this incident happened a year ago. will i ever be granted a visa to the uk again? what are my chances? Can I reapply?thanks

You have applied for an entry clearance to visit the united kingdom for 10days. I have considered your application under paragraph 41 of the united kingdom immigration rules. You can read rules at. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... tionrules/
The decision
You were granted an entry clearance to enter the uk on (august). This was valid for a period of 6months. You were interviewed on(December) by an immigration liaison officer at the airport on your way to board a flight to the uk.
I am satisfied that since your initial visa application there has been significant change in your circumstances as follows:
When you applied for the entry clearance you said you will be attending the notting hill carnival for 10days. It was noted by the ILO you did not travel in august to attend the notting hill carnival. You said this was because your were too busy. You stated that you were due to stay at the(hotel name withheld) in august and paid 3000 pounds. Checks with the hotel showed that no reservation was made.
You told the ILO that you would be travelling to uk on this occasion as a tourist but when asked you were unable to explain what sights of interest you intended to visit. You said that you would be returning back to your country on that same December but you held a return ticket for February. You were asked if you had any family or friends in the Uk you initially said no. you then went on to say you had a girlfriend living in Dublin. You stated that you didn not intent to visit your girlfriend while in the uk. You stated that you will be staying 14nights and that your girlfriend has paid for the first night and you would pay for the rest. When contacted the hotel confirmed that a booking has been made for 13nights by the person who state is your girlfriend but the card that she used to book was declined. It was confirmed that you would have to pay the hotel for the booking on arrival. You then said that you only planned to stay at this hotel for one night and when asked where you would stay after this you did not give a clear answer.
Therefore on the balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you are genuinenly seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period not exceeding 6months or you intend to leave the united kingdom at the end of the visit as required by papragragh41(i) and (ii) of HC395.
In light of the above I have revoked your application because am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph on the the united kingdom immigration rules.
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1) © of the nationality immigration and asylum act 2003

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Your gave some pretty poor answers to some pretty reasoable questions. If you can present a credible scenario for your next visit, there is every reason to assume it will be issued if you have good social and economic ties to your home. But you should be prepared for some suspicious scrutiny of those reasons to travel and those ties.