ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After all i withdraw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M.R252

After all i withdraw

Post by M.R252 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 am

Hi all,

Today i applied to withdraw my application as i am waiting since last October,
i don't know my decision is right or wrong but cant wait any more , can any one tell me how long it will take to return my all documents? my visa is still valid till Feb,

Regards

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 am

In my opinion I think you are wrong after waiting this long . Why can't you just endure till the end ,I believe they will respond or attend to your application soon

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm

M.R252,
Wow! your story is like a man who sold his gold mine to somebody because he's been digging without any prospect, and the man who eventually bought the gold field only dug two feet when he struck the gold. Haven't waited this long you would have waited to see the end of the matter, you never know it would've been this week, next month or best bet tomorrow before they got back to you. As an Entrepreneur the first attribute you must have is patient. When I was younger I was once told that the patient dog eat the fattest bone, as I progress in life I learn from the book of Job in the bible.
Do you know what? I have always smile in English but reading through your post I didn't know when I burst into laughter in Spanish..
I wish you well my dear friend, good luck
:) :) :) :)

smartmind101

co-relation

Post by smartmind101 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:16 pm

i liked the gold mine co-relation...lol..good one ;-)
LIVE LIFE....KING SIZE !!

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: After all i withdraw

Post by summer69 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:15 pm

There may be personal circumstances with this guy to withdraw. But please don't make this a trend, HO will get overwhelmed and will action further delays to make people thinking of giving up and go back...