ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ckb
Newly Registered

HSMP Approved

Post by ckb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:24 am

Hello All

I recently posted on here asking a question about the chances of HSMP approval without my P60. Well, I got arpproval in eight working days - without P60.

I supplied my P45 just in case though - to at least prove some of my past earnings - whether or not this helped my case, I'm not sure.

I got my employer to write a letter cofirming that they could not supply my P60 in time for my application - which had to be made in time for me to accept an employment offer and before my current WHM visa expires (in eight days time!!) - hence my approval in less than two weeks with an Urgent Treatment application.

Good luck to all who apply, just send in as much supporting documentation as possible to verfy your earnings and you can't go wrong.

All the best.

leoguy

Post by leoguy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Congratulations mate!
Can you post the list of all documents you submitted?
will be quite useful for the newbies.

Cheers!

fortresskay
Newly Registered

help regarding presenting earnings for hsmp.

Post by fortresskay » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:49 am

Congrats to everyone who has got their approval.pls i need help as i think my earnings record is in a mess. I am about to chnage my WHMV to apply for my hsmp but have these issues:

1. i intend to claim for £32,000 earnings.so i can make the 75 points

2. To date, i have earned that in the last 12 months but from 3 jobs (2 simultaneosly)
job 1: may 2006 - Dec 2006 = £14,000 earned (contract)
job 2: june 2006 - feb 2007 = £12, 500 earned (permanent p/t)
job 3: feb 2007 - date = £6000 earned (contract)

pls how do i present it to HO so they will be convinced of this and can i submit 2 p60s as both previous employers will send me each. also i want to know how to claim on the income i earned after 5th april. i want to apply by end of april 07 as i may not be allowed to work after then. pls help me out as much as possible even though my situation may look confusing.
many thanks.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:55 pm

@CKB

Conrats for getting approval.
Can you please mention these details...
when your application reached HO?
When you got the ref. number?
When the decision was taken?
Any verification call to employer?
When you got the documents back? Royal mail/any other courier?

Thanks in advance

ckb
Newly Registered

Post by ckb » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi all

I sent out my application (from within the UK) on Thursday, April 5, through guaranteed next day delivery. It was however, the easter long weekend so it did not reach HO till Tuesday April 10.

I paid by postal order so I was expecting HO to email me my reference number straight away but I hadn't heard from them so on Thrsday April 12, I called HO and asked for it - which they then gave to me over the phone.

I then faxed off my Urgent Treatment form that day and received approval and all documents back on Tuesday April 17.

All in all, it was a very quick application (less than five working days in total.)

What I submitted-

Original degree certificate and letter from NARIC
Original Birth Certificate
Original pay slips from employer here in the UK for previous earnings (12 months)
No P60 available in timefor when I put myapplication through so I provided a letter from my employer confirming my earnings with a spreadsheet breaking down my monthly earnings and a P45 which proved the majority of my earnings but not all 12 months worth
Letter from University confirming my degree was taught in English.

With my urgent treatment form I also faxed in a contract showing my offer of employment.

And that's all! Good luck to all.