ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some info

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

Need some info

Post by Prince_irl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:54 am

Hi evey one :)

just need some information if any body can help me please.... :roll:

i m british national. i have Non EU wife and 2 kidz...want to call them into ireland to use SS. currently i m UK, i will move to ireland in start of the year, then my first question is how soon i can apply for my family....,????

should i wait for 3 month and work full time before i apply for visa...??

or

i can Apply stight away for them to join me .....?

2ndly

i also i want to call my mam to join me. but some body told me it very difficult to dependent visa.... so what if i call my mam on visit and then Apply for her dependent....???

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 am

You should apply straight away for your family to join you in Ireland, you have the first 3 months which you do not have to be exercising treaty rights, so you should take advantage of that now before you proceed to Ireland.

Yeah dependency visa is a bit of a grey area sometime, is your mum dependent on you? How is she dependent on you? Will you be able to supply evidence of this dependency? How difficult might it be for her if that dependency was to stop? If you have answers to the questions I will assume you are most likely to be successful with her application.

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

Post by Prince_irl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 am

You should apply straight away for your family to join you in Ireland, you have the first 3 months which you do not have to be exercising treaty rights, so you should take advantage of that now before you proceed to Ireland.
thanks for reply....

if any body know which documents i should submit with may applications.....?
Yeah dependency visa is a bit of a grey area sometime, is your mum dependent on you? How is she dependent on you? Will you be able to supply evidence of this dependency? How difficult might it be for her if that dependency was to stop? If you have answers to the questions I will assume you are most likely to be successful with her application :) :) :)

as i Dont have any brother and sister. i m the only Son of my mam my father is died, my mam have Suger, BP and heart patiend. she have Hip Joint Surgery she cant walk she is useing wheel chair...her age is about 62 year.....if i call my wife in kidz to ireland/UK she will be alone over there. and i m responsible her day to day expenses as well. as she dont have job or nay property in pakistan

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:51 am

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short% ... 20Tourist), go towards the bottom of the link, you will see the required documentation for spouses of EU citizens. Normally they need a copy of your passport, their passports, marriage cert, and the birth certificates of your children, it will be better to write a short reminding them politely of the process.

Your mum's application should be a straightforward case, I wouldn't worry about it.

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

Post by Prince_irl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 am

sorry but that link is not working

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 am

Visit www.inis.gov.ie , go to visas and then onto visa types, click on short stay visa and then scroll down towards the bottom on that page.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:28 am

This is the link:
http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short% ... 20Tourist)

copy the whole URL in the browser

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 pm

You should apply now for the visa for wife, children and mother. You need your birth cert as proof related to EU citizen for your mother and marriage certificate for wife and birth certs for your children and passports for everyone.

Reason: You do not need to have proof of work in order for them to travel to Ireland, if you are in Ireland less than three months. You can apply for their visa when you are still in the Uk, and then travel when they get the visa.

So all move to Ireland together, and then you must find work within three months of arrival in Ireland.

Once you get a job you can apply for Jobseekeers ( if the job is less than 20 hours per week) or FIS if it is more than 20 hours/week. Also child benefit for each child. Also Drugs payment scheme for whole family, including mother especially as she is older lady and her medicine may be expensive if she is not on Drugs payment scheme card. Also GP card/medical card if low income family.
BL

stars

Post by stars » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi dalebutt and all members in upper case how long is the visa process from pakistan any idea ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 am

Most of the time more than 12 weeks.