ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cost of a solicitor

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aljazair

cost of a solicitor

Post by aljazair » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:09 pm

hello everyone in this forum, please i need an advise i been talking to a solicitor[brophy solicitor in dublin] and he charge me 900 euro is that okay or i should look for some where else ,any help from any one apply for a naturalisation via a solicitore.thanks :idea:

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 pm

If your case is straightforward do you actually need one?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi there ,
Brophy solicitors are Good , but €900 for application is a bit too much ... it should be between €600 and €700 . however it depends on your case , i mean do you have any Convictions in the past ?? do you have any immigration issues at all now or in the past? these are the facts that may contribute to him charging you that much .

but if you have no issues whatsoever i can give you the number and adress of someone else who can help you with your application , he's very efficient and he knows the in's and outs of the application process ..

send me a private message if you wish and i will i give you the contact details of this immigration advisor . i used him 2 years ago and he charged me something like €400 plus any fees for document authentications like birth cert / marriage certs and all which will have to be signed by a solicitor which he does the the job for you in your presence but you will have to pay something like €20 per document .
Good Luck !!

dub007

Re: cost of a solicitore

Post by dub007 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Do it your self even if you have fine or something just explain in you application and send fines receipt with your application.
aljazair wrote:hello everyone in this forum, please i need an advise i been talking to a solicitor[brophy solicitor in dublin] and he charge me 900 euro is that okay or i should look for some where else ,any help from any one apply for a naturalisation via a solicitore.thanks :idea:

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Naturalization application is a straight forward process and u don't need a solicitor at all.... do it urself if you have no convictions and save ur money

aljazair

PLEASE HELP

Post by aljazair » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 am

hi i do have a conviction in the past[9 years ago] any idia lads? :idea:

Devine13
Newly Registered

Post by Devine13 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 am

What was it related to ? did u go to the court ? If yes, What was the outcome of your conviction ? Any fine or jail or both ?

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

only a 50 euro cost of hash for my own use went to court and fined 200 euro which i payed same day, no jell

aljazair

living in limbo

Post by aljazair » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 am

salam is anybody experience or have an idea or you heard about same possition as i am and got his citizen approved and i have to pay some money to a solicitore to apply again , jazakoum allah khairan. thank you 8)

Saegh
Newly Registered

Re: living in limbo

Post by Saegh » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 pm

aljazair wrote:salam is anybody experience or have an idea or you heard about same possition as i am and got his citizen approved and i have to pay some money to a solicitore to apply again , jazakoum allah khairan. thank you 8)
. Salam did you ever applied for citizenship in the past and get refused

mred1

Post by mred1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 pm

wa alaykum salam, dont waste your money. declare the fine in your application. you will be granted.
aljazair wrote:salam is anybody experience or have an idea or you heard about same possition as i am and got his citizen approved and i have to pay some money to a solicitore to apply again , jazakoum allah khairan. thank you 8)

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 pm

thank you but i did got refuse about a year ago do you think i need a help from a solicitore ok i ll be okay to do it by my self [ after 9 years past still in limbo] god only knows

mred1

Post by mred1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:37 pm

If you can you citizenship advice bureau, I know some centers run the citizenship advice & form filling section.

It really doesnt matter if you were refused before, Just apply again & declare the incident & include evidence of the fine paid.
Seek advice but dont pay €900 to a solicitor...God knows best but I am certain He will do it for you.
aljazair wrote:thank you but i did got refuse about a year ago do you think i need a help from a solicitore ok i ll be okay to do it by my self [ after 9 years past still in limbo] god only knows

Saegh
Newly Registered

Post by Saegh » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 pm

mred1 wrote:If you can you citizenship advice bureau, I know some centers run the citizenship advice & form filling section.

It really doesnt matter if you were refused before, Just apply again & declare the incident & include evidence of the fine paid.
Seek advice but dont pay €900 to a solicitor...God knows best but I am certain He will do it for you.
aljazair wrote:thank you but i did got refuse about a year ago do you think i need a help from a solicitore ok i ll be okay to do it by my self [ after 9 years past still in limbo] god only knows
I sant you a Spammy Spammer did you get it