ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help HSMP- Age issue & type of experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dv_evan
Newly Registered

Help HSMP- Age issue & type of experience

Post by dv_evan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:51 pm

Dear All,

I have two bugging questions which may sound silly, but are important for my HSMP application. I would appreciate your suggestions.

(1) Age 30 or 31 will earn 5 points.

Assuming today is 19th April, 2007 and I was born on the 20th March, 1976. Until when do I have to apply to qualified for the 5 points ?

(2) Work Experience

If within the past four years, three years I work in IT and the last year I worked in Finance in same company and same pay. My bachelors is in IT, which category of work must I apply as in the HSMP?

Please let me have your opinions and if you do need any clarifications on the questions let me know.

Regards
Dave

dv_evan
Newly Registered

Post by dv_evan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Can someone answer my above request plaese.

Dave

leoguy

Post by leoguy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:53 pm

(1) You need be under the age limit by the time your application reaches the Home Office on the nearest working day.
So if you are birthday(30 Years) is on 20 march.Your application should have reached Home Office by 19th march(Monday) in order for your points to be given.

(2)I think it doesnt matter as long you will be able to find job in that related field in UK irrespective of your bachelors degree.

May be some seniors would be good enough to give thier views.