ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC Assessment for Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meranaamirfan
Newly Registered

UK NARIC Assessment for Naturalization

Post by meranaamirfan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:07 pm

I recently did a UKBA points based assessment to check my wife's degree points, it came up with 0 points for English, however 30 points for degree. My question is two fold: -

1). Is there a known fault with the points calculator that does not display any points for English level? Can NARIC re-assess that with the help of provided documentation which mentions the degree was in English mode?

2). As this is for citizenship purposes the only confirmation required from NARIC is about the english level and not the degree equivalence. Is that correct?

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: UK NARIC Assessment for Naturalization

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:19 am

meranaamirfan wrote:I recently did a UKBA points based assessment to check my wife's degree points, it came up with 0 points for English, however 30 points for degree.

What Tier did you selected whilst assessing?Also read this post

My question is two fold: -

1). Is there a known fault with the points calculator that does not display any points for English level? Can NARIC re-assess that with the help of provided documentation which mentions the degree was in English mode?

2). As this is for citizenship purposes the only confirmation required from NARIC is about the english level and not the degree equivalence. Is that correct?

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates