ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Wrong Form -help/advice please!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sharaa
Newly Registered

ILR - Wrong Form -help/advice please!

Post by sharaa » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:02 pm

I sent my SET(O) form with all of my evidence etc on Thursday and I've just realised I sent the old October 2011 form rather than the new form.

What can I do - is there any way I can send the new form as they already have my passport, evidence and everything.

My current leave is until Dec 10th so waiting for it to be refused because old form and then reapplying isn't an option.

What can I do?

Thanks for any help!

JJCJames
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Wrong Form -help/advice please!

Post by JJCJames » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

sharaa wrote:I sent my SET(O) form with all of my evidence etc on Thursday and I've just realised I sent the old October 2011 form rather than the new form.

What can I do - is there any way I can send the new form as they already have my passport, evidence and everything.

My current leave is until Dec 10th so waiting for it to be refused because old form and then reapplying isn't an option.

What can I do?

Thanks for any help!
Fill the form and wait until you receive an acknowledgement letter and send the form quoting the reference number on the letter and write an enclosed letter as to the reason you are sending the new form. Tell them to ignore the first form in your letter. I think you may be lucky if your application is with the few sensible ones among the case workers.