ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years Successful ILR case with broken continuous leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

master_student

10 years Successful ILR case with broken continuous leave

Post by master_student » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello guys,

I finally got my ILR this week. My case was not straightforward, I have been out the UK from more than 750 days and a long absence was 182 days (including days of travel). I have 8 years student visa and 2 years PSW for your reference with no gaps. I have talked about my experience here.

My time line is:

APPLICATION SEND - 12/06/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 26/06/2013
Indefinite approval letter - 13/11/13
Passport & Documents - 15/11/13
BRP- 15/11/13

please guys add it to Sky-drive and kindly add the link to my experience, I think is important that people with broken residence to know that is possible to get their ILR approved .

Thank you all for your contributions and good luck for those who are waiting for the approval.

master_student

Re: 10 years Successful ILR case with broken continuous leav

Post by master_student » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm

sorry I post it in the wrong place.
master_student wrote:Hello guys, 8)

I finally got my ILR this week. My case was not straightforward, I have been out the UK from more than 750 days and a long absence was 182 days (including days of travel). I have 8 years student visa and 2 years PSW for your reference with no gaps. I have talked about my experience here.

My time line is:

APPLICATION SEND - 12/06/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 26/06/2013
Indefinite approval letter - 13/11/13
Passport & Documents - 15/11/13
BRP- 15/11/13

please guys add it to Sky-drive and kindly add the link to my experience, I think is important that people with broken residence to know that is possible to get their ILR approved .

Thank you all for your contributions and good luck for those who are waiting for the approval.
8) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: