ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application through NCS today

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fairychild

Application through NCS today

Post by Fairychild » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:32 pm

For possible help and info for others:

Application submitted through NCS Edinburgh today for my husband and I.

My expired IELTS certificate accepted.

Husband recently registered as self employed and have not submitted self assessment form yet and she said that was no problem. This happens and if it is recent and we don't have any thing yet to show, they don't require it.

Fingers crossed for quick successful outcome.

Anyone else submitted in November and want to track timeline?

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Re: Application through NCS today

Post by Ayyubi72 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Fairychild wrote:
Husband recently registered as self employed and have not submitted self assessment form yet and she said that was no problem. This happens and if it is recent and we don't have any thing yet to show, they don't require it.
They don't require any documents that do not and cannot exist. :lol: .

If someone has not spent a full financial year as self employed then self assesment won't exist.

Fairychild

Post by Fairychild » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 am

I know. but I thought they may tell us to come back and apply at a later stage when we have the documents.