ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

formal payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheoran2011
Newly Registered

formal payslips

Post by sheoran2011 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

The instructions for payslips seems to have changed since my last extension in 2011. It used to say we need to get salary slips signed and stamped by the employer if we receive them online. However, now it says -
"These should be original formal payslips showing your employer's name. Other payslips must be accompanied by a letter from your employer, on their company headed paper, which confirms the earnings."

I receive my payslips as a pdf file and I've taked a color printout and had them signed and stamped by the HR. They are in standard format showing company name ,tax deducted for financial year ,NI number etc. Not sure if this is enough and will ukba treat them as formal payslips(they did last time, but then the instructions were different then re online payslips).

Anyone know the answer to this please?

Thanks!

sheoran2011
Newly Registered

anyone?

Post by sheoran2011 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:28 pm

gurus? any advise please?

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Post by abhisheks9 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:12 am

I think you just need to carry a Employer letter confirming the signed & stamped payslips to be authorized. Tryrequest your company for same.
In my experience many UK companies don't carry official stamps, thus might be change of policy guidance?
in case you are going for same-day PEO do ask clarification regarding this.