ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success stories?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Success stories?

Post by 357mag » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:54 pm

I've been following the passage of "Wayne", hes put bits of his video blog on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnwayno1?feature=watch

Anyway he has just got back to UK, total time taken for Surinder Singh route was 15 weeks out of the country.

Congratulations to him and his wife.

Anyone else got any success stories they can share, I'm sure it would give others the strength to carry on.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Jaeger
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jaeger » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:13 pm

I hope that my EEA3 application ends with a success. It will help to clarify things for naturalisation.

After sending off my application form on 06/11/13 I have received a letter on 14/11/13 (dated 08/11/13) confirming that they have received it. A fee was debited on 11/11/13.

So far so good. Hopefully it will stay this way. I would be very happy if I received PR card by end of the year.

Update:

My application was accepted and a document certifying PR was issued on 26/11/2013. I have received it on 29/11/2013 with other documents. Initally they have not returned some letters confirming enrolment from college. However, I have managed to contact a caseworker and they said that they will send these letters sometime this week.

Incredibly quick. So after 26/11/2014 I will ber applying for naturalisation. Finally the PR part is sorted out now.

Freda
Newly Registered

Post by Freda » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:39 pm

My non EU husband and I married in July 2012. By August 2013 we were in the UK with EEA FP and by December 2013 we had the 5 year residency permit EEA2. We followed the Surrinder Singh route via Ireland. We feel very lucky and successful. Good luck to everyone on this path, I hope our story gives encouragement to you.

edidiong12345
Newly Registered

Re: Success stories?

Post by edidiong12345 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Please are there any sucess stories on Eea2 application done through PROXY marriage route?