ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Property Investments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desi
Newly Registered

Property Investments

Post by desi » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:42 am

I have a question regarding Mortgage etc

if some body have invested in property and he is having 2 or 3 houses in uk and if he want to apply for uk visa ... what are the chances he would get visa and what does that visa called ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Property Investments

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:50 am

desi wrote:I have a question regarding Mortgage etc

if some body have invested in property and he is having 2 or 3 houses in uk and if he want to apply for uk visa ... what are the chances he would get visa and what does that visa called ?
Having property here won't make any difference to his eligibility for a visa, he'd need to qualify under the normal rules, ie marriage, work permit etc.....

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:23 pm

[quote="desi"]I have a question regarding Mortgage etc

if some body have invested in property and he is having 2 or 3 houses in uk and if he want to apply for uk visa ... what are the chances he would get visa and what does that visa called ?[/quote]
There isn't a long-term visa for people who own property in the UK, so nothing you can apply for. There is one category for business, but you need to have a substantial sum of money and business pazzazz to qualify.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:13 pm

sakura wrote:
desi wrote:I have a question regarding Mortgage etc

There isn't a long-term visa for people who own property in the UK, so nothing you can apply for. There is one category for business, but you need to have a substantial sum of money and business pazzazz to qualify.
Isn't it something like a million pounds in cash (not assets) or easily convertible bonds etc?

A lot of dosh!