ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(hsmp) query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jobi110

FLR(hsmp) query

Post by jobi110 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:05 am

Help Me with my query please!

My current Student Visa expiring at 30/04/07.
HSMP application is still under consideration.
I am sending FLR(HSMP).

here are my 2 questions:

1) If my HSMP applications is rejected. would I be able to ask for review and wait for the decision or would I have to leave the country?

2) If my HSMP is rejected that mean FLR(HSMP) is automatically rejected. in that case would I be able to Apply for extension of my current student visa as I am currently undertaking further studies.

please replay.
thank you very much

meggles

Post by meggles » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 am

i'm confused.

you can only send in your FLR(HSMP) if your HSMP has been approved. this is a two step process and you cannot go to the 2nd b/f the 1st has been completed.

step 1- apply for HSMP. get approval
step 2- apply for FLR(HSMP). check that you can change in country from student to HSMP.

question- if you are intending to persue further studies why are you applying for HSMP visa?

Bigbrother

wrong address

Post by Bigbrother » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:22 am

Hi Guys

i have sent my passports and all important documents to the address in durham last week wednesday! and now realised i should have sent it to the one oin sheffield! its rather dumb of me i know! but what you reckon i do now? would it be re-directed back to sheffield or my uk address?

My student visa dies out 30th april!

Any suggestions will help!

thanks and regards
BigB