ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help please !! Withdrawal T1 application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kaka84
Newly Registered

Need Help please !! Withdrawal T1 application

Post by kaka84 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Hi guys, I know there are lots of professional people on this forum, I just wanna know about, can I submit a fresh application in different category if I withdraw my T1 application, as because im so disappointed by HO, its been more than 14 months and still waiting for any decision, last time I recieved a letter from them was in March and nothing happened since than, I cannot wait further, so please let me know what should I do ...

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Help please !! Withdrawal T1 application

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 pm

@ kaka84, you can VARY your existing application by sending in new application with a covering letter that you want your new application to replace the existing one. By doing this, you don't necessarily need to withdraw your existing application and you wont need to pay extra fee as Home Office will use your old fee for your new application and will ask you to pay additional fee if the new fee is more than the old one.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 am

kaka84, i am in the same position like you , i send you a pm plz reply plz reply me, thanks a lot

kaka84
Newly Registered

Post by kaka84 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:37 pm

@Olasunkanmi thanks buddy, i appreciate your golden words, stay blessed