ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and Wife's PBS dependent extension - What form to use ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

ILR and Wife's PBS dependent extension - What form to use ??

Post by imaheshbabu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 am

Hello

I am a Tier 1 General visa holder eligible to apply for ILR next month. My wife came here as a Tier 1 dependent and her visa is expiring at the same time as mine( 10th Jan 2014 ). I am planning to apply for ILR along with my wife's Tier 1 dependent extension. May I know what form(s) I need to consider:

SET(O) with wife as dependent on it

(or)

SET(O) for me and Tier 1 dependent form for my wife

Also, Please let me know whether we can apply together and what kind of appointment to book for ??

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
Mahesh

vinny

Re: ILR and Wife's PBS dependent extension - What form to us

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 am

imaheshbabu wrote:Hello

I am a Tier 1 General visa holder eligible to apply for ILR next month. My wife came here as a Tier 1 dependent and her visa is expiring at the same time as mine( 10th Jan 2014 ). I am planning to apply for ILR along with my wife's Tier 1 dependent extension. May I know what form(s) I need to consider:

SET(O) with wife as dependent on it
Applicable, if wife is also applying for ILR at the same time.
imaheshbabu wrote:(or)

SET(O) for me and Tier 1 dependent form for my wife
Applicable, if wife is also applying for an extension.
imaheshbabu wrote:Also, Please let me know whether we can apply together and what kind of appointment to book for ??
Should be possible. Family appointment?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Post by imaheshbabu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks vinny for quick response.

My wife is not eligible for ILR. So, I will book family appointment with SET(O) and Tier 1 dependent application.

Thanks once again.

Mahesh

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Post by imaheshbabu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:43 am

Hi Vinny

I am not able to see any family appointment in their list. Am I missing anything here??

Thanks
Mahesh