ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

13 months and still waiting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

13 months and still waiting

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 am

Applied in November 2012, refusal in March 2013 (name not in advertising material), appealed in July 2013, Won appeal and received judged letter August 6 2013. Appeal fee refunded September 15th 2013… yet I am still waiting.

Sent a letter to the case worker mid september and have heard nothing back. I also call them on the phone and all I get is "in process" you have to wait and we cannot give you a time limit!!!

Anyone else in a similar situation?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Just rang them again this morning and the guy on the phone said " in process" - I asked if there was anything I can do to expedite the process and he said no we are very busy. He said you can try writing to case worker , I said I did back in September and got nothing …. he said write again and we are very busy sir. You just have to be patient

waqasashra1
Newly Registered

Post by waqasashra1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Its about 6 months now after winning appeal same situation here . several times calls email and letters but nothing. Be patient bro.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:16 pm

waqasashra1 wrote:Its about 6 months now after winning appeal same situation here . several times calls email and letters but nothing. Be patient bro.
6 months!!!! I keep thinking that I might get it before Christmas…. wishful thinking!!!! Good luck to you and keep me posted please on when you do get it

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:19 pm

waqasashra1 wrote:Its about 6 months now after winning appeal same situation here . several times calls email and letters but nothing. Be patient bro.
Did the judge also award you your appeal fee? when was it refunded?

saraswat1

i am pissed off with ukba system

Post by saraswat1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:55 pm

i am also pissed off with ukba system i applied in nov last year refual on aprail loged appeal in aprail got appeal in november 22 ukba withdraw thier decision now am pissed off waiting waiting how long we will wait afteal withdrawl of appeal also it will take 6 months i think we should protest against ukba system and demonstrate unity

dilowar07

Re: i am pissed off with ukba system

Post by dilowar07 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:53 am

saraswat1 wrote:
i am also pissed off with ukba system i applied in nov last year refual on aprail loged appeal in aprail got appeal in november 22 ukba withdraw thier decision now am pissed off waiting waiting how long we will wait afteal withdrawl of appeal also it will take 6 months i think we should protest against ukba system and demonstrate unity
i am confused in one point here,like if any one won appeal and have to wait two three month for visa card from home office. My question is when is visa issue date will be? Is it the date when appeal won or date when home office send the visa card.
dilowar

red poltergeist
inactive

Post by red poltergeist » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 am

yes mate I myself am waiting for the UKBA's letter confirming visa. This is not fair on humanitarian grounds they cant just keep us waiting without a time frame, this is against our very fundamental right. we are here to make money for ourself and help UK to develop by providing employment. If the government is not helping us how can we create successful business to help them and help ourself.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: i am pissed off with ukba system

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:56 pm

dilowar07 wrote:
saraswat1 wrote:
i am confused in one point here,like if any one won appeal and have to wait two three month for visa card from home office. My question is when is visa issue date will be? Is it the date when appeal won or date when home office send the visa card.
It is definitely not the date that you won the appeal. It is going to be of when your BRP was issued by the home office. There will be a slight delay from when your BRP was issued to when it is delivered to you, but it definitely will not be from the appeal date

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:57 pm

I too would be interested in pursuing matters some way. Just not sure where to proceed. Contacting your local MP is a good place to start, if it does not help, it certainly will not do any damage.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: 13 months and still waiting -UPDATE

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi guys... I am glad to inform you that I have finally received my documents and BRP back just this morning both on the same day.

Would like to refresh your memories as to how long I have been waiting... I applied in November 2012, refusal in March 2013 (name not on advertising material), Appeal in July 2013 (Allowed by judge on the same day), Fee refunded in September 2013, Documents and BRP returned January 2014!!!! Thank god

Good luck to all those that are still waiting and thanks for all your support.

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:Hi guys... I am glad to inform you that I have finally received my documents and BRP back just this morning both on the same day.

Would like to refresh your memories as to how long I have been waiting... I applied in November 2012, refusal in March 2013 (name not on advertising material), Appeal in July 2013 (Allowed by judge on the same day), Fee refunded in September 2013, Documents and BRP returned January 2014!!!! Thank god

Congratulations

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:02 pm

appeal786 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:Hi guys... I am glad to inform you that I have finally received my documents and BRP back just this morning both on the same day.

Congratulations