ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHANGE OF EMPLOYMENT (TIER 2)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crish

CHANGE OF EMPLOYMENT (TIER 2)

Post by crish » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi,

I am under Tier 2 General, my current employer is planning to make my job redundant. In mean time another employer is ready to sponsor, they are having sponsorship license. what are the further step required from my employer? Is RLMT required? what application form I need to use? what further steps required to follow from my side and new employer side?

Thanks & Regards
Crish

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:52 pm

It's just like any regular application. There are no concessions to avoid the rlmt.

crish

Post by crish » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Lucapooka wrote:It's just like any regular application. There are no concessions to avoid the rlmt.
Do I need to apply for new visa for my wife as well(Tier 2 Dependent)? Do I need to prove Maintenance of Fund? I checked previous post , they have mentioned not necessary to prove fund maintenance.

After RLMT only they will issue COS? How long normally it take to issue new COS?