ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SPOUSE ON STUDENT LOAN BUT EARNS 18600 ADVICE NEEDED PLZ

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zak329
Newly Registered

UK SPOUSE ON STUDENT LOAN BUT EARNS 18600 ADVICE NEEDED PLZ

Post by Zak329 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

HI i am on a student visa in the uk . i am about to get married to my girlfriend who is also studying with me she was born and bred in uk we are about to get married although she works in a firm part time and she she earns about 1000 gross salary she also works as self employed so we can show 18600 although i heard the rules are changed back to 12000 . just to clear all confusions she is about 30 years of age and she started studying late Now she also owns her place which is in her brothers name but they bought it together and now we live in the house together . i know about the 18600 but my question is that she is on a student loan for next 3 years will that be a problem ? please help as she doesnt take any other benefits thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Shouldn't be an issue and the financial requirement remains at £18600. Remember for self employed you'll be looking at the relevant financial year.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

yoo
Newly Registered

overstayed they gonna ban me for one year

Post by yoo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:57 pm

if i had overstayed for a year and half but i got married when my visa was live but at that time my wife was student and me too after a year she got ILR so if i apply from here is there any chance to get visa or if i go back home will they allow me to come back or they gonna ban me for one year?

please...thank you.