ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing date near help regarding refusal point

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

Hearing date near help regarding refusal point

Post by sad.1 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 pm

my hearing is in january...i have some point to be cleared...need advise from professionals.

refusal points are below:
1- bank letter didnt mention my name.

2- company house report missing.

3- job title is not available in their list

4- contact details of sponsor

5- contact details of client.

i did sent a letter from bank and they only mention my sponsor name.
company house maybe was not submitted by my lawyer but i received a letter of inquiry but they didnt asked me for company house report but asked me new declaration new bank statement client phone number. which was provided.

now my point is my case took about 17 months all together with appeal time and processing time.....i am confused about questions.
will they ask me ???? if my sponsor still has the money or they will only debate on refusal points and not going to ask anything new so far?

please i need an xpert advise.

sad.1

Re: Hearing date near help regarding refusal point

Post by sad.1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:40 am

sad.1 wrote:my hearing is in january...i have some point to be cleared...need advise from professionals.

refusal points are below:
1- bank letter didnt mention my name.

2- company house report missing.

3- job title is not available in their list

4- contact details of sponsor

5- contact details of client.

i did sent a letter from bank and they only mention my sponsor name.
company house maybe was not submitted by my lawyer but i received a letter of inquiry but they didnt asked me for company house report but asked me new declaration new bank statement client phone number. which was provided.

now my point is my case took about 17 months all together with appeal time and processing time.....i am confused about questions.
will they ask me ???? if my sponsor still has the money or they will only debate on refusal points and not going to ask anything new so far?

please i need an xpert advise.

please anyone can help me with these inquiries..........i would really appreciate your opinions.

aib
Newly Registered

When is your date?

Post by aib » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello, I also have the same reason where they are saying that my CAR is missing. The solution I found out was that get a new copy and tell the court that you did post it but they must have lost it and you have brought it now to show to the judge. When exactly is your date and which city?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Hearing date near help regarding refusal point

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:22 pm

@ sad.1,

Why are you concern about being ask if your sponsor still has the funds in his account? Have your sponsor use the money for something else and you don't have access to it again?

Your refusal points are very difficult to defend since you acknowledge that your lawyer didn't submit CAR and your job title not in their list is also an issue. You should make plan for a fresh application should in case the appeal get refused.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.