ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied visa but get refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taral

applied visa but get refusal

Post by taral » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

hi

Thanx for reading my case, hope you give us good suggestion to solve my case.

me and my partner applied visa tier 1 ent. after post study on base of 50k balance on 17 oct, we give biomatric on 4th November and get refusal latter on 11 the November,

i show them online trading business with documents like business registration business plan, business cv, website, advertising material , accountant audited report, business bank account statement. etc.

i show my self as sales and marketing director and my partner as a purchasing director.

they give refusal on the basis that your business is not at NQF level 4 and above and says there is no evidence that there is trading activity going on via business bank statement. and partner refusal is also same.

i want to make appeal on the basis that what ever i study graduation and masters in my life and have experience in sales field , i want to do business on it.

please suggest about strong point that can prove that business is right and is above NQF level 4.

my business is also continue right now so please suggest me what necessary changes i do in my business which prove that this graduation level business.

if you need any other information, please let us know.

please help to solve the case in appeal.

Thanx

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 am

they have clearly said that simply selling is not acceptable, ur business is simply online selling mate.............

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 am

UKBA Is right. It's below level 4, they don't issue visa just on selling some stuff online. You need to read this forum.
Best of luck :)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm

You dont stand a chance mate. Home Office is right.

taral

Post by taral » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi

Thank you so so much for reply.

My friend I accept that it is wrong but in appeal i want to show them this business is above NQF level 4.
Please suggest what changes I do in business.
What I do in business to prove their requirements.

Is there any chance with some extra activities in business by way I prove their requirements ?

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

@ taral,

''My friend I accept that it is wrong but in appeal i want to show them this business is above NQF level 4''

According to your statement above, you better make plan for a fresh application as appealing against your refusal might amount to waste of time and money.

You also state ''i show them online trading business'',

What exactly do you do in your online business?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

taral

Post by taral » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

In my online trading business. We search fast growing electronic item and try to find good suppliers with best rate. After import from china and sell on eBay amazon and our own websites.

We are planning to order in bulk our electronic item. I want to show them that we are creating our branded products like curry.co.uk in appeal which gives trusted branded products to our customers.

wow99

Post by wow99 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

taral wrote:Hi

Thanks for your reply.

In my online trading business. We search fast growing electronic item and try to find good suppliers with best rate. After import from china and sell on eBay amazon and our own websites.

We are planning to order in bulk our electronic item. I want to show them that we are creating our branded products like curry.co.uk in appeal which gives trusted branded products to our customers.
what you do and trying to do can be done without tier1 ent visa, nah just kidding. I would advise you get some other business plan, do some research and re-apply right away.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm

@ taral, your main service which you describe is just online buying and selling which is not an NQF level 4 service.

Try to consider getting a different service at NQF level 4 and then re-submit your application.

taral

Post by taral » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ taral, your main service which you describe is just online buying and selling which is not an NQF level 4 service.

Try to consider getting a different service at NQF level 4 and then re-submit your application.

hi

thanx,

will you please suggest me other best service( like any expample ) other than trading and selling in my business that i can implement in current business.

can i show them new service in appeal hearing ?

according to my thinking ,for example, if i show them that we are creating brand in consumer electronics market ............. is it ok for NQF LEVEL 4 requirement ?

Thanx for your time

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 pm

@ taral, you can show any service you like during appeal, but the judge will likely consider the information you gave during your application.

I don't know exactly what your business model is and cant advice you on what and what you can do.

You should conduct more research or use the service of professional consultants.

taral

Post by taral » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ taral, you can show any service you like during appeal, but the judge will likely consider the information you gave during your application.

I don't know exactly what your business model is and cant advice you on what and what you can do.

You should conduct more research or use the service of professional consultants.
can any one suggest me , if i re submit my application the which type of service that i can show them to prove above nqf level 4 and above ?

which type of service comes under my business that prove their requirement.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:12 am

taral wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ taral, you can show any service you like during appeal, but the judge will likely consider the information you gave during your application.

can any one suggest me , if i re submit my application the which type of service that i can show them to prove above nqf level 4 and above ?

which feild do u have the degree?

taral

Post by taral » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 am

TSAZ wrote:
taral wrote:

which feild do u have the degree?
We completed mba in marketing. .

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

I think you were denied due to your businessplan. Maybe you should have presented your business in a different way