ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can someone please give me suggestion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miracle12
Newly Registered

Can someone please give me suggestion

Post by miracle12 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi all ..

i hope please someone can give me a guidance..

i have applied my tier 2 ( general ) on 29th november 2012 and i got a refusal letter from ukba but i have a right to appeal .. i have already submit my appeal last month however i would like to let you know this year 2013 december i will be 10 years in UK ..

My question is can i still apply for Long year residence or can i not ? my passport is in Ukba due to appeal outstanding .. how can i take life in the uk test exam ?

please hope someone can help me out please ..

thank you ..

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:52 pm

ffor LIUK you may use an expired passport or a valid UK driving licence, among other things.

yes you may apply for long res ILR provided you meet the requirements, and the period awaiting appeal (section 3C leave) can count towards the 10 year period.

but why was your previous application refused? that could influence your long res ILR.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

miracle12
Newly Registered

Post by miracle12 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:23 pm

thank you for your reply .. i don't have an expired passport as well as driving licence , that is my big problem . My tier 1 general visa is refused due to my working hours doesn't match with my salary , this is my employer little mistake .. not a big thing . my appeal date is in march but i would like to go for my 10 years one .. how can i do that without having any id ?

please suggest me .. i appreciated .

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 pm

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

read carefully and specify "for identity purpose". keep a copy of any confirmation you receive via email or post.

miracle12
Newly Registered

Post by miracle12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 pm

I do really appreciate your help ...
Wpilr_nov12 .. could you please one thing give me advice ..

do you think is the good idea i withdraw my tier 2 application and apply for ILR .. ?

if you think that it will be fine .. i think i will better do like that .

please let me know .

many many thanks. miracle

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 pm

you dont have a t2 application. instead you have an outstanding appeal against the refusal of your previous t2 application.

if your appeal was successful, when would you qualify for ilr via t2? you may include the 3c days towards 5 yrs count.

miracle12
Newly Registered

Post by miracle12 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 pm

thank you for your help ..

appreciated .. however i cannot get my passport back because ho said when appeal pending they won't sent the passport back to me .. so only way is i have to wait till appeal ..which i don't want to :((

anyway many thanks .