ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

awz1
Newly Registered

Accommodation spouse visa

Post by awz1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi

As a student, my home and term time address are the same. When i go to university i usually come home on the same day or stay overnight in a hotel. I will be looking to rent near my university once my spouse is here. My mother will let me stay at my home address with her when my wife is here temporarily until we find our own place near the university.

Is this allowed? And what document would i need to show this. I dont want to rent a place near university before my spouse is here.

This is for a spouse visa.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Your parents land registry document (copy) and a letter from them permitting the stay and stating you have a room for your exclusive use should suffice.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.