ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

upper tribunal refusal.. whats next pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noapsi
Newly Registered

upper tribunal refusal.. whats next pls

Post by noapsi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:20 am

Hi guys please i need your advice. My appeal Has been refused at the upper tribunal.. what other options do i have.. can I apply to the high Court?

sky100
Newly Registered

Post by sky100 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:58 am

Hi,
You can make a fresh application within 28 days of your refusal notice. There is no point going to the court of appeal as your appeal would be dismissed as well.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: upper tribunal refusal.. whats next pls

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 pm

@ noapsi, if your business is currently trading, then it will be better to submit a fresh application with correction of all the mistakes in the first application
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

noapsi
Newly Registered

Post by noapsi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks guys... @ Olasunkanmi thanks for your responds. Here is the thing.... I want to make a fresh application but I need to wait for the maintenance fund to be 3 months which will be end of next month. So my question is can I go for the JR in other to buy time for me to make a fresh application by the end of next month, thanks

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:48 pm

noapsi wrote:Thanks guys... @ Olasunkanmi thanks for your responds. Here is the thing.... I want to make a fresh application but I need to wait for the maintenance fund to be 3 months which will be end of next month. So my question is can I go for the JR in other to buy time for me to make a fresh application by the end of next month, thanks
JR will not extend yr visa and during JR yr status will be overstayer. if u have to make a fresh application for that u need to do it within 28 days. if u cant get yr statement within next 28 days then appeal to court of appeal to buy time, thats the only option. best of luck