ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 1 Entrepreneur Visa : Moving Funds from India to UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tire1Questions

Tire 1 Entrepreneur Visa : Moving Funds from India to UK

Post by Tire1Questions » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Hello fellow indian visa seekers,
I have a question: One of my friend wish to apply of Tire 1 (Entrepreneur Visa). He wish to sell his property to raise (£200,000) to be eligible to apply for it.
My questions are:
1) Can funds raised by selling property be found as legitimate to apply?
2) If the asnwer is yes for question no 1, would the bank allows to move the funds abroad? (expecailly in current economic senerio where you are stopped Indian Airports and are not even allows to take INR 2000 or more with you if you are flying out of India?
Has somebody recently done that? It would be interesting to hear about your experience.

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 pm

The answers are as follows:
1) It does not matter to home office how you generated the money, so you can sell the property. That would be considered legitimate
2) Yes, banks allow to move the funds abroad but there are certain limitations. You need to ask your bank in India for that.
3) You need to get the money transferred via bank to bank transfer from India to UK.
LIVE LIFE....KING SIZE !!