ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please i need info

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diabian79
Newly Registered
Morocco

please i need info

Post by diabian79 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 am

hello to everyone here
i make application called FLR (O) : sept 2012
feb 2013 : recieved letter to make biometric photo and fingers in post office
untill now i didnt recieve any ansewrs..do you think is it normal?

about my story i enter uk by spouce visa on 2008 but my wife refused to sign for application thats whymy solicitor advised to go to this FLRO
NOW I HAVE BEEN IN UK MPRE THAN 5 YEARS never been out

so my friends what can i do?how can you advise me? whta the hopes for my cases to be succeful?

thank you lot
your moroccan friend in london

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 pm

There can be no advice. Most likely you will get refused with no right of appeal.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Do you have any children? How many years have you been in the UK and did you suffer any domestic abuse?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

diabian79
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by diabian79 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Amber_ wrote:Do you have any children? How many years have you been in the UK and did you suffer any domestic abuse?
more than 5 years here in uk ,no child.....

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your wife refusing to help you out. On what basis are you applying? Providing you have no children I think your case isn't the strongest. However if u have suffered domestic violence you may be able to apply on that. Otherwise you would need very compelling reasons as to why you should be allowed to stay. In the eyes of UKBA 5 years is not a long time. But I wish you all the best and hope you get favourable results.

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:27 pm

And yes it's not unusual for UKBA to keep your application for that long. But they are getting better with the timescales. Good luck.