ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to tick the checkboxes on page 4 of coversheet.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

initpidzero
Newly Registered
India

Forgot to tick the checkboxes on page 4 of coversheet.

Post by initpidzero » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi all,
I created online application for Tier 2(Sponsored visa) and finished everything as required. After submitting application online, I printed the coversheet, which is 4 pages long. I included all the relevant documents:
1. Passport
2. BRP
3. Photographs
4. bank statements
5. Degree certificate
6. Self addressed envelope(not required, but I wanted a special delivery)
7. Salary slip(Again not mentioned but I included them just to be safe)
8. A letter saying all of the above are included(kind of like a check list)
9. And the coversheet itself

I have signed the coversheet on page 3 and put the right date.
However on page 4, there are following boxes to be ticked and I forgot to tick them:

[ ] Have you signed and dated your declaration
[ ] Have you collated your cover sheet and supporting documents for posting or taking to your public enquiry office appointment?
[ ] Have you provided all of the required supporting documents, including certified translations of any documents not in English or Welsh?

Please note that I have taken all the action in the above boxes but not ticked them.
Since it is Saturday today, I cannot possibly go back to post office and ask them if I could do something about the letter or I don't even know if they would allow me to do such a thing.
I could possibly send just the cover letter with the following tick boxes in an another letter but that basically would be contradictory to the whole thing since I have already sent the document and I am not sending any documents with this letter at all.

As UKBA can be very fussy about the whole thing, I am bit worried.
What are the possible action I could take? like calling them or anything else you would like to suggest.

Seneca

Post by Seneca » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 am

Well, if they found contradictions or found that the form is not properly filled to their standard they will contact you to rectify the situation. You can not do too much now. Just sit tight see what happened and respond accordingly.