ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biomatric card for my dependant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TREE707
Newly Registered

biomatric card for my dependant

Post by TREE707 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Respacted Fellows,
i won appeal, i got my and my family biomatric cards one month and ten days ago but not one of my uk born son
i emailed the brp they said that a case worker will contact u but no body contacted me yet
my kids want to spend their cristmis holidays overseas with their grand parents but my uk born baby not have his biomatric card
now what i will do
whome i will have to talk with

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: biomatric card for my dependant

Post by rajrea » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm

TREE707 wrote:Respacted Fellows,
i won appeal, i got my and my family biomatric cards one month and ten days ago but not one of my uk born son
i emailed the brp they said that a case worker will contact u but no body contacted me yet
my kids want to spend their cristmis holidays overseas with their grand parents but my uk born baby not have his biomatric card
now what i will do
whome i will have to talk with
Could you please tell me when you won appeal ??

Contact ukba you can get there number from ukba website or else local MP

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: biomatric card for my dependant

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

@ TREE707, call the enquiry no given on their website and try to follow up the call and they should be able to send the BRP before Christmas.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.