ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Post by beautifulday1 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi there,
I made an application for residence card on EEA2 form in September 2013. I sent the pay slips and the contract letter with my application to proof my partner's employment. The time I applied it was my partner's probationary period at work and the home office did call to the employer a month ago to check. The Home office also asked to the manager that..do they know anything about our marriage because they think it could not be a genuine marriage. after that the manager called my partner and told that The Home office said that they have concern about your marriage and because of that concern the manager did not let my partner to continue work and they finished the probation period. But we are not sure that did the manager call to the Home office and let them know that my partner is not working with them anymore or not. The manager could do it or could be not. We are not sure. But my question is can The Home office ask the Employer about the marriage even who does not have any idea about our personal life and putting our personal life in trouble? My partner has got another job and going to start work from monday. Do I need to let the Home office know about the changing of employment and if I do then how and where to send the proof of new employment? ALL OF YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Thank you...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Your work status is completely irrelevant; your rights to live in the UK are derived from your partner and it's your EU partner that must be exercising treaty rights.

Imshzd

Re: EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Post by Imshzd » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 pm

beautifulday1 wrote:Hi there,
I made an application for residence card on EEA2 form in September 2013. I sent the pay slips and the contract letter with my application to proof my partner's employment. The time I applied it was my partner's probationary period at work and the home office did call to the employer a month ago to check. The Home office also asked to the manager that..do they know anything about our marriage because they think it could not be a genuine marriage. after that the manager called my partner and told that The Home office said that they have concern about your marriage and because of that concern the manager did not let my partner to continue work and they finished the probation period. But we are not sure that did the manager call to the Home office and let them know that my partner is not working with them anymore or not. The manager could do it or could be not. We are not sure. But my question is can The Home office ask the Employer about the marriage even who does not have any idea about our personal life and putting our personal life in trouble? My partner has got another job and going to start work from monday. Do I need to let the Home office know about the changing of employment and if I do then how and where to send the proof of new employment? ALL OF YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Thank you...
I don't think so that the HO asking these sort of questions to your employer.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 pm

First of all if that was the reason then it is an unfair dismissal as it should be entirely irrelevant to job contract. Anyhow there is no harm if you update the ukba regarding new employment by sending new payslips/job contract/employment letter with a covering letter. Moreover, if they have doubt about marriage then most probably they will call you both for interview or personally will visit your property.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:17 pm

sheraz7 wrote:First of all if that was the reason then it is an unfair dismissal as it should be entirely irrelevant to job contract. Anyhow there is no harm if you update the ukba regarding new employment by sending new payslips/job contract/employment letter with a covering letter. Moreover, if they have doubt about marriage then most probably they will call you both for interview or personally will visit your property.

Thank you for your reply..I am also thinking to write a cover letter by saying that if they have any doubt they can call us for interview or they are most welcome to visit our home but not to put our life in trouble by sharing information with 3rd parties who even doesnt have any idea about our marriage. But how to write to the case worker? Can I just write to the Home office by quoting my reference number or I have to write to my case worker? But I dont have my case worker's contact details. Thanks

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:04 pm

beautifulday1 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:First of all if that was the reason then it is an unfair dismissal as it should be entirely irrelevant to job contract. Anyhow there is no harm if you update the ukba regarding new employment by sending new payslips/job contract/employment letter with a covering letter. Moreover, if they have doubt about marriage then most probably they will call you both for interview or personally will visit your property.

Thank you for your reply..I am also thinking to write a cover letter by saying that if they have any doubt they can call us for interview or they are most welcome to visit our home but not to put our life in trouble by sharing information with 3rd parties who even doesnt have any idea about our marriage. But how to write to the case worker? Can I just write to the Home office by quoting my reference number or I have to write to my case worker? But I dont have my case worker's contact details. Thanks

Please i will advice you to wait and dont bother to write the caseworker, lets pray for better outcome, good news soon love
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm

beautifulday1 wrote: But how to write to the case worker? Can I just write to the Home office by quoting my reference number or I have to write to my case worker? But I dont have my case worker's contact details. Thanks
you can quote the reference number and can send on the same address as shown on your acknowledgement letter/COA.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Please i will advice you to wait and dont bother to write the caseworker, lets pray for better outcome, good news soon love[/quote]

Thanks very much

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 pm

you can quote the reference number and can send on the same address as shown on your acknowledgement letter/COA.[/quote]

Thanks very much

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Post by beautifulday1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 pm

beautifulday1 wrote:Hi there,

Hi again,
Can anybody plz help me by giving some suggestions....
I am going to send the new employment letter to the Home-office enclosed with a cover letter. I want to request them not to share our information with any 3rd party who does not know about our marriage or our personal life. Because we already had problem because of that and my partner has lost job. So if that kind of problem happen again then it gonna through us in a big financially trouble. Can I request them that they can do their any kind of inquiry but they should do it sensibly that will not affect our personal life?? And can I request them that if they have any doubt about our relationship they can come to visit us anytime??
Please help me by giving your valuable suggestions.