ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA2 (Employer been changed)

Post by beautifulday1 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi there,
I made an application for residence card on EEA2 form in September 2013. I sent the pay slips and the contract letter with my application to proof my partner's employment. The time I applied it was my partner's probationary period at work and the home office did call to the employer a month ago to check. The Home office also asked to the manager that..do they know anything about our marriage because they think it could not be a genuine marriage. after that the manager called my partner and told that The Home office said that they have concern about your marriage and because of that concern the manager did not let my partner to continue work and they finished the probation period. But we are not sure that did the manager call to the Home office and let them know that my partner is not working with them anymore or not. The manager could do it or could be not. We are not sure. But my question is can The Home office ask the Employer about the marriage even who does not have any idea about our personal life and putting our personal life in trouble? My partner has got another job and going to start work from monday. Do I need to let the Home office know about the changing of employment and if I do then how and where to send the proof of new employment? ALL OF YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Thank you...

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 am

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS