ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for a good lawyer at reasonable price

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heman

Looking for a good lawyer at reasonable price

Post by heman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Could anyone advise a good lawyer in London who has good experience and does not charge too much please? Tier 1 extension refused , Thanks in advance
Last edited by heman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heman

Post by heman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Do I need a lawyer really? I am a consultant working at a multinational company, i do train people outside of my job, the case worker spoke to me few days back. He actually told me over the phone that he has found out I was a director of a company and I had a business account. He said he accessed my account and found it to be linked with the business account. There is nothing to hide - I was a director of a company because i was thinking to run a Ltd company then i closed it 1 year ago because i changed my mind after 2 months or so, did not do anything really. so did I break any rule really? I can show my business account statements if HO want. So what is the problem? How is it related to my earnings I really don't understand??? Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 am

Have you received the verdict? what is actual reason for refusal?

heman

Post by heman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

No yet, still waiting for it. Thanks

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:24 am

I don't see how can a case work refuse you for having extra income. As long as you are claiming enough points, extra income shouldn't be a problem.. Please keep us posted about the verdict..

heman

Post by heman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 am

Thank you. It is not officially refused. I don't know what my case worker is doing now. But over the phone he informed he gave his decision already . How long does it take to get the decision please? Thanks