ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment section in ILR SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hardikshah13
Newly Registered

Payment section in ILR SET (O)

Post by hardikshah13 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi

I have booked a premium appointment with Croydon and paid the full fees for myself and 2 dependents for SET (O)

Now I am confuse, do I need to put any detail in payment detail Section 1 in ILR SET (O) form?

If anybody has already applied in this scenario, Can he/she share his/her experience of what he/she put in payments detail section?

Thanks in advance.

ckramer
Newly Registered

Post by ckramer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 pm

I filled the payment section using the information of the same card I paid with. The just checked it against the payment sheet; off course, I did not get double charged.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am

Don't need to fill payment pages of form. Attach your online payment confirmation printout.

hardikshah13
Newly Registered

SET (0) form query

Post by hardikshah13 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks guys for your quick reply.

I want to confirm that do I need to fill just one SET (O) application for myself and 2 dependents (or there will be 3 different forms)?

I am on tier 1 (general 3 +2) category and my dependents are with me in the UK since last 3.5 years.

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:50 pm

You just need to fill one application form SET(O). There is a section in it to provide your dependent details.