ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong information entered on Family Permit Cover Letter HELP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

redridinghood
Newly Registered

Wrong information entered on Family Permit Cover Letter HELP

Post by redridinghood » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi

Just submitted our application for the EU family permit today at Worldbridge and just realised we got the year wrong on our cover letters which we resided together in the UK-it was 2013 and not 2012 and bank letters I included say 2013..to show I was living at the address with my husband.

Is this going to cause problems or will they realise it was a typo?

Is there any way to submit additional information

Am very worried

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Your time together in the UK is irrelevant to the application. In any case, a decision is based on the evidence not what you state in the cover letter.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

redridinghood
Newly Registered

Post by redridinghood » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Jambo wrote:Your time together in the UK is irrelevant to the application. In any case, a decision is based on the evidence not what you state in the cover letter.
Thanks, i also have seen that I somehow also put on the permit form under visits to UK December 2012 - June 2012 :(, will they just look at my passport and should realise I meant June 2013? I'm worried they'll think I'm giving misleading info intentioanlly when it was a careless mistake