ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srajan
Newly Registered

HSMP EC

Post by srajan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 pm

I got my HSMP approved and I need to get the entry clearance.

However in Jan 2007, I had an EC refusal for a work permit. I have appealed against it and it would take an additional 2-3 months for the verdict.

Now, can I go ahead with the submission of documents for EC of HSMP ?

Please advice.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:10 pm

how was ur ec for work permit refused. didnt u supply them with ur letter of employment and wat was the reason given?

srajan
Newly Registered

Post by srajan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:46 am

Apart from full time job, I do a supplementary role providing technical solutions through forums.

I had an onsite opportunity from the supplementary job.
Meanwhile, I had a business visa stamping from the primary job though I had resigned from the primary job and I failed to provide relieving letter of the primary job during the EC of work permit, due to which the EC was refused stating - ' There is no mention of supplementary company's name in the previous visa applications made and hence therefore not satisfied as claimed. In the light of above, I am not satisfied that the papers you have submitted regarding your employment here and in the UK are genuine, nor that you do not intend taking up work that is not included in your work'.

blooking
Newly Registered

Post by blooking » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:29 am

did they explicitly state that you require a relieving letter from your primary job?