ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form referee question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abyan
Newly Registered

MN1 Form referee question

Post by abyan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi

I am applying MN1 for my UK born child and just got some confusion over professional referee. As it is mentioned in the guide and one referee should be a professional and should know the child in a professional capacity eg nurse or health visitor etc. I tried to get it done through a nurse and health visitor but they refused. So I have a friend who is a doctor and he is willing to sign the form but we are not sure about which capacity he knows the child. He is a family friend and that is reason he knows my son but this isn't professional capacity. Do you think this will be acceptable to the Home office and please share your own experience.

Thanks very much
Kash

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

'community member' was what my accountant friend put.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.