ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ns_m
Newly Registered

ILR documents help

Post by ns_m » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a query re the ILR.

A small brief on myself. I got my visa on the 06/01/09 came to Uk on tier 1 general in feb 2009. My wife joined me as a dependant in Dec '09. I have always been a tier 1 general Migrant.

Now I'm applying for settlement and my appointment is on the 16th of dec 13.

The documents I'm showing are:
Passport for my wife & me
Biometrics for my wife & me
13 mths sal slip(oct 12 - oct 13) for me
13 mths bank statements (oct 12 - oct 13) for me
P60 for every year (2009-2013 just incase they need it)
LIUK results for my wife and me
English language test results for my wife
Evidence of cohabitation (mentioned above)
Masters degree from UK for me
2 photographs each (for my wife & me)
Evidence of absence(letter from my old employment confirming days I travelled out of UK)
Letter from me for unpaid leave when I have travelled out of UK
My new/current employment contract
P45 for me to support the change of job
New employment sal slip for Nov 13(incase they need it to provide supporting docs for new employment)

I will also include a letter explaining my change of employment and therefore I'm providing the current employment contract, p45 & dal slip which reflects salary for 15 days approx.im not claiming points for this.

1. I've been in the Uk for 4 yrs 11 mths & it'll be 10 approx when i go for my appointment. Am i still Okay to apply for an ILR?

2. For evidence of cohabitation I'm showing 12 letters(6 each). Letters for me are from 30/12/11-29/11/13 & letters addressed to my wife starts from 30/12/11- 03/12/13. These are randomly spread over the 2 yrs. the letters for us are made up of correspondence from the bank, HMRC, UKBA LETTER, P60. These documents are different for us for eg my wife's showing P60 and I'm not cause mine doesn't come with my home address on it. I'm confused if this would be a problem.

3. On pg58 of form SET O, they want 'documents to support the tier 1 point assessment'. I'm unclear what I'm suppose to show.

4. Lastly, am I correct in thinking that section 11L isn't applicable to me cause it applies to people who have had their visa made up of tier 1 general and another category?

Still very confused.

Thanks
N

ns_m
Newly Registered

Post by ns_m » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:02 am

There have been 85 views but no response?

Can someone help please??

manimaran

Re: ILR documents help

Post by manimaran » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 am

ns_m wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a query re the ILR.

A small brief on myself. I got my visa on the 06/01/09 came to Uk on tier 1 general in feb 2009. My wife joined me as a dependant in Dec '09. I have always been a tier 1 general Migrant.

Now I'm applying for settlement and my appointment is on the 16th of dec 13.

The documents I'm showing are:
Passport for my wife & me
Biometrics for my wife & me
13 mths sal slip(oct 12 - oct 13) for me
13 mths bank statements (oct 12 - oct 13) for me
P60 for every year (2009-2013 just incase they need it)
LIUK results for my wife and me
English language test results for my wife
Evidence of cohabitation (mentioned above)
Masters degree from UK for me
2 photographs each (for my wife & me)
Evidence of absence(letter from my old employment confirming days I travelled out of UK)
Letter from me for unpaid leave when I have travelled out of UK
My new/current employment contract
P45 for me to support the change of job
New employment sal slip for Nov 13(incase they need it to provide supporting docs for new employment)

I will also include a letter explaining my change of employment and therefore I'm providing the current employment contract, p45 & dal slip which reflects salary for 15 days approx.im not claiming points for this.

1. I've been in the Uk for 4 yrs 11 mths & it'll be 10 approx when i go for my appointment. Am i still Okay to apply for an ILR? Yes

2. For evidence of cohabitation I'm showing 12 letters(6 each). Letters for me are from 30/12/11-29/11/13 & letters addressed to my wife starts from 30/12/11- 03/12/13. These are randomly spread over the 2 yrs. the letters for us are made up of correspondence from the bank, HMRC, UKBA LETTER, P60. These documents are different for us for eg my wife's showing P60 and I'm not cause mine doesn't come with my home address on it. I'm confused if this would be a problem. -

No . You are fine as long as the address matches in all the documents.

3. On pg58 of form SET O, they want 'documents to support the tier 1 point assessment'. I'm unclear what I'm suppose to show. -

use the PBS calculator assessment for you and take a print out and add it to your document list.

4. Lastly, am I correct in thinking that section 11L isn't applicable to me cause it applies to people who have had their visa made up of tier 1 general and another category?

Yes.Not for you. just tick the box confirming you have provided the documents for 9A

Take photocopy of everything except your application.

Still very confused.

Thanks
N

ns_m
Newly Registered

Post by ns_m » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Thank you for all the response.

Got my ILR. :D