ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

'DoNOT send any additional document UNLESS requested'adv pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wardlisting24
inactive

'DoNOT send any additional document UNLESS requested'adv pls

Post by Wardlisting24 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi,

i've not been back on the forum since i applied and posted. and now have received both biometric and acknowledgement letters (dated different but received same). anyway my acknowledgement letter says 'please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by a caseworker'

now, going back on my application my client contract only had address and mobile as my client's was a startup business and didnt have a landline num or email add. it's now set up and my client passed it to me. should i still send it over to homeoffice, citing my situtaion why i wasnt able to provide it on the contract itself, or leave it?

any advice will be much appreciated, and thanks in advance

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: 'DoNOT send any additional document UNLESS requested'adv

Post by tanvir1985th » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:50 pm

raihanatul.jannat wrote:Hi,

i've not been back on the forum since i applied and posted. and now have received both biometric and acknowledgement letters (dated different but received same). anyway my acknowledgement letter says 'please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by a caseworker'

now, going back on my application my client contract only had address and mobile as my client's was a startup business and didnt have a landline num or email add. it's now set up and my client passed it to me. should i still send it over to homeoffice, citing my situtaion why i wasnt able to provide it on the contract itself, or leave it?

any advice will be much appreciated, and thanks in advance
land phone no and email address is not mandatory. so wait until u get knocked by case worker

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: 'DoNOT send any additional document UNLESS requested'adv

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 pm

@ raihanatul.jannat,

You should send it to them with a covering letter explaining the reason why you didn't send it initially.

Caseworker only advised applicants not to send additional documents because they probably don't want people sending unnecessary documents, but in your case, its very important for you to send it.

There is no Home Office rule that said you cant send in important documents after application.

In-fact, in the Home Office policy on reconsideration, any document received by Home Office department before an application is decided must be used when reconsidering an application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Landline no. Is very very very very imp, many people got refused just by not mentioning the client land line number