ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to extend family permit?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moni
Newly Registered

How to extend family permit?

Post by Moni » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi,

I'm living in London based on my family permit.It expiresin May.I wanted to knowas a non EEA family member of an EEA national:

How I can apply for extending my family permit/getting permanent residency?

What documents do I need to provide?

What is terms and conditions fo renewing my family permit?

I also want to know the terms of applying getting NI number and can I get that?

You answers would be appriciated.

Many thanks,
Moni

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:42 am

I have looked back at your previous posts. It is clear that you currently have a 6-month EEA Family Permit.

In order to apply for a 5-year residence card you will need to apply on form EEA2. As regards your Danish husband, whilst it is not compulsory he him to do so, it could help your application if he applies for a Residence Permit, using form EEA1.

Both forms can be downloaded from the BIA webpage available by clicking here ... and then scroll to near the bottom of that webpage.

Getting a NI number? Contact your nearest Job Centre+.
John

Moni
Newly Registered

Filling out the form of EEA2

Post by Moni » Fri May 18, 2007 11:55 am

Hi

Thanks for the relpy.

As my husband is still looking for the job and I want to apply for EEA2,I just wanted to know that if he exercises Treaty Right in here as a job seeker or not.

Shall I provide the proof that he is job seeker and sent it to home office?

How long does it take to get my Residence card?

I have one month left to the expiry date of my family permit.What will happen if I don't get my residence card meanwhile regarding overstay(after one month is over)?

If I want to work how I can provide a proof of identity to the employer that I have the right to work while my passport is in homeoffice.

Regards,
Moni