ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can child travel to Pakistan with Pakistani passport & N

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarrial
Mood:
United Kingdom

Can child travel from UK with Pakistani passport & NIC

Post by sarrial » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi

I have Tier 1 visa. My child was born in the UK and have Pakistani passport and NICOP.

Can child travel to Pakistan with above documents?

Intentions are not to return to the UK. Would immigration officer ask for any UK residence status for a child born here?
Last edited by sarrial on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:26 am

child can travel to pakistan and does not need a visa to exit.
Moreover, the passengers flying out of pakistan do not get any interaction with immigration

sarrial
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can child travel from UK with Pakistani passport&NIC

Post by sarrial » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 am

Hi iworker

I believe you mean flying out of the uk?
you message: "Moreover, the passengers flying out of pakistan do not get any interaction with immigration".

You are right there are no immigration checks when leaving UK...

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 pm

sarrial wrote:Hi iworker

you message: "Moreover, the passengers flying out of pakistan do not get any interaction with immigration".

Hi sarrial
just want to advise u on this.
These days they r checking visas of passengers who r flying out to Pakistan. My wife with 2 kids visit Pakistan in dec 13. and after the security check at Manchester airport a UKBA staff member ask my wife to show her and kids visa.
If your child born in UK and without visa, it will not be a problem as far a u have child birth certificate but keep in mind that your child need a visa to come back to UK.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

ATIFPHYSIO
Newly Registered

Both Parents ON ILR while child is still on previous visa

Post by ATIFPHYSIO » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 pm

HI

Me and my wife were granted ILR in september 2013 While we did not apply for ILR for my 2 year old daughter as we though we will apply for registration as British citizen. She previously had Leave to remain as dependant of Tier 2 until 02/2016. Can she travel back to Pakistan and Enter back to UK on this visa or she needs change of visa status/BC for travelling back in to UK or the leave she has tile 2016 will be enough. Thank Urgent reply will be greatly appreciated MAC

visitoruk
Newly Registered

Re: Both Parents ON ILR while child is still on previous vis

Post by visitoruk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:08 am

ATIFPHYSIO wrote:HI

Me and my wife were granted ILR in september 2013 While we did not apply for ILR for my 2 year old daughter as we though we will apply for registration as British citizen. She previously had Leave to remain as dependant of Tier 2 until 02/2016. Can she travel back to Pakistan and Enter back to UK on this visa or she needs change of visa status/BC for travelling back in to UK or the leave she has tile 2016 will be enough. Thank Urgent reply will be greatly appreciated MAC
As long as her visa is valid, I don't see any issue. Law doesn't say that you must get child ILR / British passport when you become permanent resident...

visitoruk
Newly Registered

Post by visitoruk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 am

Zee ali wrote:
sarrial wrote:Hi iworker

Hi sarrial
just want to advise u on this.
These days they r checking visas of passengers who r flying out to Pakistan. My wife with 2 kids visit Pakistan in dec 13. and after the security check at Manchester airport a UKBA staff member ask my wife to show her and kids visa.
If your child born in UK and without visa, it will not be a problem as far a u have child birth certificate but keep in mind that your child need a visa to come back to UK.
My case is similar to this. I have separated from my wife, have my son's Pakistani passport and NICOP with me. I will be travelling with my son but I do not have any agreement / court order about custody / residence of the child. Will it be ok (in fact lawful) to travel without having any visa on son's passport & without mother accompanying? I have Tier 1 general visa. Son is 1 & half year old. Mother is staying in the UK but happy to have our son with me.