ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse’s appeal Status if main applicant Visa status change

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1&IT
Newly Registered

Spouse’s appeal Status if main applicant Visa status change

Post by T1&IT » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 am

Hi Guys,
I need your advice.

My wife visa was refused on basses of subsisting marriage. We appeal in sep and ECM review date is finish but Embassy did not send any reply yet. I send email to Embassy and they said that case is under process and they need more time.

My Tier1 Gen visa expire next month and I am planning to apply for ILR. My questions

1-What happen of my wife's appeal. It will continue OR dismiss as Main applicant is not on Tier1 Gen visa anymore and it visa status change.For ILR visa there are new rules for dependent?

2-Does my wife appeal affect my ILR. Do I need to mention it in cover letter or not?

2-I heard that TOEIC test is easy and cheap as compared to IELTS.Anyone have experience?

I shall be very thankful to you for this purpose.

Regards

T1&IT
Newly Registered

Post by T1&IT » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 am

Any Advice Please?