ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the Old LITUK Still Valid....??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Is the Old LITUK Still Valid....??

Post by ak36 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am

Dear all,

I am currently filling in the AN application form for my wife who is now eligible to apply for her British Citizenship status. She has passed Life In The UK test which she was required to produce for her ILR in July 2012. She has also passed the B1 CEFR test which has been included in the new rules announced in October 2013. My query is that is she ok to produce her Life In The UK test certificate which she obtained in July 2012. I have heard from people that there is now a new version of Life In The UK test with significant changes and hence, all old certificates are not acceptable.

I would appreciate your swift reply to this query.

Many thanks,
ak36

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 am

Yes, it is still valid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ak36

Post by ak36 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Big relief....

Thanks CR001.