ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Documents UN Available :

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vamiq.khan

List of Documents UN Available :

Post by Vamiq.khan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 am

Dear All,

I am about to prepare my ILR case via Long Residency and I am unable to provide all documents required by Home Office. Can any one suggest how can I achieve following documents.

1. Electricity, Gas , Council Tax bills etc. This is not available for the last 10 years as usually I am on tenancy contract where all bills were fully inclusive and until 2010.

2. How can I provide NHS/GP registration detail for last ten years. Does any body hold such information who can provide a list of my registration with GP over the last 10 years. I have been traveled and stayed in different cities in last ten years and it has hard to retrieve all.

Can any one suggest what should be the best outcome of this issue.

Regards
Vamiq

mycanal1

Re: List of Documents UN Available :

Post by mycanal1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 am

if u have all the passports during 10 yrs with visa stamp, then you do not need anything else.
however, u can send them few bankstatements, and other proof of address, home office ukba letters...
home office need letter from gp , utilitiy bills, only if one has lost their passport with visas in it. just to prove that the person was in uk.
mycanal1
Vamiq.khan wrote:Dear All,

I am about to prepare my ILR case via Long Residency and I am unable to provide all documents required by Home Office. Can any one suggest how can I achieve following documents.

1. Electricity, Gas , Council Tax bills etc. This is not available for the last 10 years as usually I am on tenancy contract where all bills were fully inclusive and until 2010.

2. How can I provide NHS/GP registration detail for last ten years. Does any body hold such information who can provide a list of my registration with GP over the last 10 years. I have been traveled and stayed in different cities in last ten years and it has hard to retrieve all.

Regards
Vamiq

RANA-ALI

Re: List of Documents UN Available :

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:05 am

Vamiq.khan wrote:

Regards
Vamiq
As per my understanding
You are not required this as long as you got your original passport covering your 10 year legal stay in uk . Above documents are only required if any of ur previous passport missing/lost for certain time
Hope this help